Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Entering the blogosphere

As I begin blogging, I hope that I can add some useful insights about SQL Server, programming, sports, and real life.

I'll start with sports. I'm a native New Englander and have been a Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins fan all my life and Revolution since their creation. If you eliminate Spygate/CameraGate the last year has been very good. Sox win the World Series, Pats to the Superbowl (so they lost, it happens), Celtics get KG and Allen, Revolution to the MLS Cup, and the Bruins are actually relevant again. Lets hope it continues for a few years. It's nice to root for winners.

SQL Server and programming are what I do for work. I love to work with SQL Server and enjoy contributing to the SQL Server community on SQLServerCentral.com and through attending user groups. Hopefully this blog will allow me to contribute more to the community.

Talk to you later

1 comment:

  1. OK, Wise Guy, will read and learn. Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think I am?